If you are...
- redirected to flightsimulator.com when clicking on Login without the possibility to enter your Microsoft Account credentials
- if you appear as “Visitor” after entering your Microsoft account credentials...
please do the following
- Clear the cache and cookies of your web browser
- Use Incognito mode
- Use a different browser (for instance Edge)
If the problem persists after that:
- Go to Xbox.com
- Click on "Sign-in" in the top right corner of the screen
- Enter your Microsoft account credentials—Do not select “stay signed in” if the pop-up appears
- Click on your profile picture
- Select "Sign-out"
- Go back to flightsimulator.com
- Click on login and enter your Microsoft Account credentials but do not check on “auto sign-in.”
If you use multiple devices, please ensure to log off at the end of your session before signing in again (for example, log off your account on your tablet or phone before signing in to your account on your PC.)
Finally, if none of the above worked, you might need to turn off double-factor authentication.