INSTALL THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PACK FOR APPS & WEBSITES
Before installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, install the US English Language Pack for Apps & Websites. To do so, click the links corresponding to your Windows version below, and follow the instructions:
INSTALL MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR
- Bring up the Microsoft Store
- By clicking on the Store icon in your taskbar
- Or by pressing the WINDOW icon key on your keyboard and then typing "Store" > Open
- Click on the Library icon
- Click on the filter "Games"
- In the list, select Microsoft Flight Simulator then click Install.
- Once the app is installed, click on Open to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Sign in with the Microsoft Account / Xbox Live account used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Using the checkboxes, select the additional content you want to download and install (You can also choose to install your additional content later once the base sim is installed.)
- Click Update to start downloading the packages.
NOTE: To install the packages at the location of your choice, see All versions - Can I choose or change the installation path? (Install on the D: drive instead of the C: drive for instance)