Before submitting a new bug, please search if a bug or issue has already been reported and if the bug is already logged in the internal tracker or under investigation.
- Visit the Known Issues list and the knowledge base.
- Head to the Bugs & Issues forum.
- If your issue has been reported/logged already
- Simply add your vote to the existing forum thread
- If your issue hasn't been reported yet
- Use this template to create your own topic (only 1 issue at a time)
- Fill out the bug report form
TAGS USED ON THE FORUMS
- Bugs with known workarounds
- Bugs under investigation
- Bugs hard to reproduce - requesting more information
PROVIDE A CLEAR DESCRIPTION
When creating a thread or using the bug report form, include as much information as possible as this allows us the best chance of resolving or tracking your issue.
ADD SCREENSHOTS OR VIDEO CLIPS TO YOUR TICKET
A picture is worth a thousand words. Whenever possible, attach a video or screenshots to your thread or ticket.
- Windows 10 has a built-in screen capture tool that allows you to capture screenshots
- Press the Windows key + Shift + S to bring the snipping toolbar. The screenshots will be copied to the clipboard.
- Windows 11 comes with a native screen recorder packaged with its Game Bar. Press the Windows key + G and then press on the capture icon in the center.
- Steps by steps instructions: Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows
- If you have a smartphone you can include a good-quality video showing the entirety of the screen.
- If the video is too large, we suggest posting the video on Youtube as an unlisted video. You can then simply copy the URL.