Our support team may request your Steam account's 64 bit ID to identify your Microsoft Flight Simulator account. Contrary to a Steam username, a 64 bit ID is a 17-digit number unique to you. Below you will find how to display your Steam ID64.
HOW TO DISPLAY YOUR STEAM ID64?
- Launch Steam
- Go to View in the top left-hand corner of the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Interface.
- Check the box Display Steam URL address bar when available
- Click OK.
To view your Steam ID64, click on your Steam username.
If you have previously set a custom URL, you will need to complete the following extra steps to reveal your Steam ID64:
- Hover over your Steam username and select Profile.
- Select Edit Profile on the right-hand side.
- Remove the text from the Custom URL section.
- Select Save.
Your Steam ID64 will now show in the URL.