I. DELUXE AND PREMIUM DELUXE ENTITLEMENT
Before doing anything else, make sure that you are logged in to the Steam and Microsoft account used to purchase a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe or Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium edition.
NOTE: The additional content cannot be shared with other Steam accounts.
A) Check the Time & Language settings of your PC
On your PC, select Start, then select Settings > Time & Language.
- Go to Date & time to verify your time & timezone settings
- Go to Region to check your location.
These settings must match the location and time zone in the Microsoft account and the Steam account used to purchase the sim.
B) Stabilize the connection
If you're using WiFi or try using an ethernet cable instead. Some users reported that using a wired connection immediately fixed the problem. You need to be connected to the internet to authenticate your additional content.
C) Check that the DLCs are enabled
- Go to your Steam Library
- Click on Microsoft Flight Simulator in your list of games
- Look for the "DLC" tab (under achievements)
- Click on "Manage my (x) DLC"
- Make sure that that the DLCs are enabled and installed
II. MISSING FILES
A) Verify the game's files
If the DLCs are enabled and installed, proceed as follow:
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on Microsoft Flight Simulator and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab
- Click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
- Steam will verify if some files are missing or corrupted—this process may take several minutes.