I. DELUXE AND PREMIUM DELUXE ENTITLEMENT
Make sure you are logged in the account used to purchase a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe or Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe edition.
NOTE: The additional content cannot be shared with other accounts.
Check the account
Make sure you're signed in with the account you used to purchase the DLC with. If you're signed in with a different account, you won't see your additional content.
Stabilize the connection
If you're using WiFi or try using an ethernet cable instead. Some users reported that using a wired connection immediately fixed the problem. You need to be connected to the internet to authenticate your additional content.
Check that the DLCs are enabled
- Go to your Steam Library
- Click on Microsoft Flight Simulator in your list of games
- Look for the "DLC" tab (under achievements)
- Click on "Manage my (x) DLC"
- Make sure that that the DLCs are enabled and installed
II. MISSING FILES
Verify the game's files
If the DLCs are enabled and installed, proceed as follow:
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on Microsoft Flight Simulator and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab
- Click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
- Steam will verify if some files are missing or corrupted—this process may take several minutes.
If your additional content is still missing after that, please submit a support request
- Please make sure to include your Steam ID— Follow this guide to display the information
- The Email address used for the purchase
- The proof of purchase of the additional content (screenshot of your Steam purchase)
- A screenshot of the inside of the folder(s) located at the following location:
- C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\KHE\<unique string of numbers>
If the folder is empty, please list any security software that is installed on your machine (for instance Kaspersky, Comodo, Windows Defender, etc...)