If you're using WiFi try using an ethernet cable instead. Some users reported that using a wired connection immediately fixed the problem.
If you're seeing the error message "Package failed" when trying to download and install packages from the Marketplace, despite using a wired connection, then please do the following:
- Make sure you bandwidth limiter is set to unlimited
- Delete the rolling cache
- Manually delete the package and try again. To do so:
- Close Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Go to the "One Store" folder located by default here:
- If you have installed the packages on a different drive look inside the custom folder.
- Search for the package folder corresponding to the content (for example "asobo-aircraft-a320-neo")
- Delete the package
- Relaunch Microsoft Flight Simulator