Your Microsoft Flight Simulator code is a one-time use code. Once a code has been redeemed it is linked to your Microsoft Account forever—which means you do not need to redeem the code again. To reinstall or launch your game, simply sign-in to the Microsoft Store app and Microsoft Flight Simulator with the email address of the Microsoft Account used to purchase the simulator/redeem the code.
If you do not remember the email address used to redeem/purchase the code, visit Gamertag & Microsoft Account FAQ
If the message "This code has already been redeemed" appears, it means that:
- You're not logged in to the Microsoft Store app with the email address used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator/redeem the code.
- You're trying to redeem the key on the same account again. Go to How to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator Boxed Edition.
|Warning: If you have purchased a second-hand copy of the boxed version, the previous owner cannot sell the license or the Microsoft Account attached to it. You will need to purchase a game license from the Microsoft Store.|
In order to download the launcher again or to launch the game, please follow the steps below:
1. Press the WINDOWS key on your keyboard (Windows icon key) and type "Store" to bring up the Microsoft Store app or navigate to the Microsoft Store independently
2. Click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click on the email address. A pop up will appear.
4. Click Sign out
5. Sign in with the email address used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator/redeem the code.
For more information about your Xbox Live account/Microsoft account, check our Knowledge base article:
6. Click on the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the screen to open the dropdown menu
7. In the dropdown menu, select My Library.
8. In the list, select Microsoft Flight Simulator and select Install to begin the installation process.
Or click on Launch to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator.
6. Sign in to Microsoft Flight Simulator with the Microsoft Account (Xbox Live account) used to purchase the game/redeem the code.