If the message "This code has already been redeemed" appears, it means that:
- You're not logged in to the Microsoft Store app with the email address used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator/redeem the code.
- You're trying to redeem the key on the same account again.
Warning: If you have purchased a second-hand copy of the boxed version, the previous owner cannot sell the license or the Microsoft Account attached to it. You will need to purchase a game license from the Microsoft Store.
In order to download the launcher again or to launch the game, please follow the steps below:
- Bring up the Microsoft Store app
- By clicking on the Store icon in your taskbar
- By Pressing the WINDOW icon key on your keyboard then typing "Store" > Open
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Under your email address, click on "Sign out".
- Click on the icon in the top right corner, then click on Sign in.
- Sign in with the email address used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator/redeem the code.
- Click on the Library icon
- Click on the filter "Games"
- In the list, select Microsoft Flight Simulator then click Install.
- Once the app is installed, click on Open to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator and install the packages