|WMR (WINDOWS MIXED REALITY) HEADSETS|
|STEAM VR HEADSETS|
|HTC VIVE COSMOS USERS|
Before using VR in Flight Simulator with an Oculus headset, the computer needs to know the location of the OpenXR runtime. Please follow the steps below to set this location in the registry:
- Right-click on your Start menu and select Run.
- Type in “regedit” (without quotations) and hit Enter. This will launch the Registry Editor.
- Locate the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Khronos\OpenXR\1
- For ActiveRuntime change its value to the one that matches your platform (note: default path is shown below):
- Close the Registry Editor. You are now ready to enter VR with your Oculus headse
Please contact your headset manufacturer to see if they support OpenXR with Microsoft Flight Simulator.