Click OK and continue. If you're connected to Xbox Live the sim will load normally.
XBOX LIVE OUTAGE
Intermittent connectivity issues with Xbox Live can cause this error.
To check Xbox Live Status, visit https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
UPDATE GAMING SERVICES AND RE-ENTER YOUR CREDENTIALS
- Open the Microsoft Store app on your computer.
- In the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Store, click on the library icon
- In the top left corner, click "Get Updates" then "Update all" and wait for the updates to install.
- Once the updates are installed, click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Under your email address, click on "Sign out".
- Reboot the computer
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner, then click on Sign in.
- Sign in with the Microsoft account you used to play Microsoft Flight Simulator.
REINSTALL GAMING SERVICES
Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
- Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
- In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
- Restart your device and try to install the game again.
UNINSTALL & RE-INSTALL THE XBOX APP
- Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator and sign out
- Close Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Log out of the Microsoft Store app
- Log out of the Xbox app for Windows 10 PC(if installed)
- Log out of the Xbox Companion App (if installed)
- Uninstall the Xbox app for Windows 10 PC(if installed)
- Uninstall the Xbox Companion App(if installed)
- Reboot the computer
- Install the Xbox app for Windows 10 PC from here
- Sign in to the Microsoft Store app and the Xbox app with the Microsoft account used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator
SIGN IN TO WINDOWS WITH YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
If you're using a local (offline) account we recommend switching to a Microsoft account instead.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Your info.
- Click Sign in with a Microsoft account instead option to link the account with a Microsoft account.
- Log in with the email address you used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator
NOTE: If you have more than one Microsoft account and/or you purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator with a different address than your main Windows 10 account, we recommend adding a Windows 10 user profile for the account used to purchase the game. To add or remove Windows 10 user profile on your PC, follow the steps detailed in this article:
CORRUPTED OR MISSING WINDOWS 10|11 UPDATE
If your issue is caused by a missing or corrupted Windows 10|11 update, you might need to reset your PC or remove an update.
To do so, simply follow the instructions detailed in this article: Windows 10 recovery options
CORRUPTED WINDOWS 10 PROFILE
If refreshing the connection to Xbox Live didn't solve the issue, it means your Windows 10 user profile is corrupted.
Please follow the instructions from this article: Fix a corrupted user profile in Windows.
After creating a new Windows 10 user profile, you will be able to reinstall the game with the same Microsoft Account/gamertag.
CONTACT MICROSOFT SUPPORT
The Microsoft Flight Simulator team can only provide basic support in line with the steps above. If you need in-depth assistance with the Microsoft Store app or Windows 10|11 we advisecontacting Microsoft Supportdirectly.