If you purchased something from the Marketplace and your account was charged, but you haven't received the item yet, please do the following:
RESTART THE SIM
You might need to close the game and relaunch the game for the item to appear in the content manager.
If the charge is still under "pending transactions" in your bank statement (i.e. the funds have not yet been withdrawn) please wait up to 72 hours. The failed transaction might simply clear itself up and disappear from your bank statement after a few days.
If the item hasn't appeared in the content manager after 72 hours, and the money was taken from your bank account (i.e. the funds have been withdrawn) please contact our support team within a week following the purchase. Our team will redeem the item on your account.
Your ticket must imperatively include the following information:
- The reference (name & developer) of the DLC you tried to purchase
- There are hundreds of DLCs on sale in the marketplace nowadays and some references are now developed by multiple companies.
- Your gamertag as it appears in the top right corner of the sim when you're playing.
- The system is case-sensitive.
- Your Platform
- Make sure to select the correct platform (Microsoft Store, Steam, etc...) when filling out the contact form, especially if you own the sim on several platforms.
- Proof of purchase to show that the funds have been withdrawn
|PLATFORM||PROOF OF PURCHASE|
|Microsoft Store & Xbox||Screenshot of your bank statement
**An invoice is created immediately in the Microsoft Store despite a transaction being in a pending state. This is why we can only accept a bank statement as proof that the funds were withdrawn.
|Steam||Screenshot of your Steam Wallet Receipt
Steam - How to send a proof of purchase
NOTE: We cannot redeem the entitlement if the status of the transaction is "pending" or "refunded"
How to submit a request
- Click on "Submit a request" in the top right corner of the knowledge base.
- In the drop-down menu "How can we help", select I have an issue with the Marketplace (Purchase is missing, the Buy & Download button is grayed out, etc...)
- Under "I'm having the following problem" select "My account was charged but I haven't received my marketplace purchase."
- Fill out the contact form
- Under "Attachments" upload a screenshot (.PNG or .JPG format) of a proof of purchase that proves the funds have been withdrawn.