If you purchased something from the Marketplace and your account was charged, but you haven't received the item yet, please do the following:
RESTART THE SIM
You might need to close the game and relaunch the game for the item to appear in the content manager.
If the charge is still under "pending transactions" in your bank statement (i.e. the funds have not yet been withdrawn) please wait up to 72 hours. The failed transaction might simply clear itself up and disappear from your bank statement after a few days.
If the item hasn't appeared in the content manager after 72 hours, and the money was taken from your bank account (i.e. the funds have been withdrawn) please contact our support team within a week following the purchase. Our team will redeem the item on your account.
Your ticket must imperatively include the following information:
- The reference (name & developer) of the DLC you tried to purchase
- There are hundreds of DLCs on sale in the marketplace nowadays and some airports are developed by several companies.
- Your gamertag as it appears in the top right corner of the sim when you're playing.
- The system is case sensitive, if your gamertag is TOTO#01, we can't find it in the database if you write "toto01"
- Your Platform—make sure to select the correct platform (Microsoft Store, Steam, Retail disc version or Xbox) when filling out the contact form, especially when you own the sim on several platforms.
- Troubleshooting steps may vary depending on your version of the sim.
- A screenshot of your bank statement or the Steam Wallet receipt as proof of purchase.
How to submit a request
- Click on "Submit a request" in the top right corner of the knowledge base.
- In the drop-down menu "How can we help", select "I have an issue with a purchase".
- Under "I'm having the following problem" select from the drop-down menu "My account was charged but I haven't received my marketplace purchase"
- Fill out the contact form
- Under "Attachments" upload a screenshot (.PNG or .JPG format) of a proof of purchase that proves the funds have been withdrawn.
- A bank statement if you purchased through the Microsoft Store/Xbox Store
- The Steam Wallet receipt if you purchased with the Steam Wallet.
How to take a screenshot
Depending on your hardware, you may use the Windows Logo Key + PrtScn button.
If your device does not have the PrtScn button, you may use Fn + Windows logo key + Space Bar.
To locate your screenshots, open File Explorer from the taskbar.
On the side navigation pane, select the Pictures folder, and select Screenshots.