The Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team might need you to send a proof of purchase that shows the email address and gamertag used to purchase the game & marketplace purchases or subscribe to Game Pass.
HOW TO FIND THE PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Click on the Store icon on your taskbar or type Store in the "Type here to search" bar.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen
- In the menu, select "Manage accounts and devices"
- Under Devices, click on Order History then View Order history
- Use the filter "All available" to find all your purchases
- Scroll until you find your purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen to open the account details
- Take a screenshot showing the account name and email address in the top right corner.
HOW TO FIND THE GAMERTAG
- Go to Xbox.com
- Click on Sign in
- Sign in with the email address appearing on your screenshot/used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Click on the gamertag and profile icon to display the email address and gamertag, and take a screenshot (see example below)
I CAN'T FIND THE PURCHASE
If you can't find Microsoft Flight Simulator in your list of purchases:
- Make sure that you are logged in with the email address used to make the purchase.
- Double-check that you haven't requested a refund. If you requested a refund Microsoft Flight Simulator may not appear in your list of orders anymore.