The Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team might need you to send a proof of purchase that shows the email address and gamertag used to purchase the game & marketplace purchases or subscribe to Game Pass.
HOW TO FIND THE PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Click on the Store icon on your taskbar or type Store in the "Type here to search" bar.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen
- In the menu, select "Manage accounts and devices"
- Under Devices, click on Order History then View Order history
- Use the filter "All available" to find all your purchases
- Scroll until you find your purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen to open the account details
- Take a screenshot showing the account name and email address in the top right corner.
HOW TO FIND THE GAMERTAG
- Go to Xbox.com
- Click on Sign in
- Sign in with the email address appearing on your screenshot/used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Click on the gamertag and profile icon to display the email address and gamertag, and take a screenshot (see example below)
Depending on your hardware, you may use the Windows Logo Key + PrtScn button as a shortcut for print screen. If your device does not have the PrtScn button, you may use Fn + Windows logo key + Space Bar to take a screenshot, which can then be printed.
To locate your screenshots, open File Explorer from the taskbar. On the side navigation pane, select the Pictures folder, and select Screenshots.
If you can't find Microsoft Flight Simulator in your list of purchases:
1. Make sure that you are logged in with the email address used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator.
2. Double-check that you haven't requested a refund. If you requested a refund Microsoft Flight Simulator will not appear in your list of orders anymore.