This message appears when you log into Microsoft Flight Simulator for the first time on a different Steam account than the one used to purchase the game or from your account, but with a different Gamertag.
To unlink your account, please contact our support team.
- Click on Submit a request
- In the drop-down menu select I need assistance with something else (Unlink Steam account, forum appeal, general question, etc...)
- Then select "This Xbox Live Account is already used with another Steam account"
- Fill out the contact form then click Submit.
Your ticket must include the following information:
- Your gamertag
- The Steam ID64 of the Steam account that is incorrectly linked
- The Steam ID64 of the Steam account you want to link instead
To learn how to find your Steam ID, visit "How to find your Steam ID64 before contacting support"