To fix CTDs and freezing issues, we recommend clearing the cache of your console.
- Turn off your console
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the console
- Wait for two to three minutes
- After two to three minutes, plug the power cord back in and restart your system
|CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE|
- Press the Xbox button on your controller
- Go to your Profile
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Devices and Connections”
- Click “Blu-Ray” in your menu
- Select the “Persistent Storage”
- Click “Clear Persistent Storage"