The Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team might need you to send a proof of purchase that shows the Username & Steam ID used to purchase the game and marketplace purchases but also the Transaction ID.
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE STEAM ID64 & USERNAME
- Open your Steam client
- Click on the username in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on Account details
- Take a screenshot showing the Username and Steam ID64*. *If the Steam ID64 doesn't appear, visit: Steam - Find your Steam ID64 before contacting support
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE TRANSACTION ID & USERNAME
- Click "View purchase history"
- Take a screenshot of the purchase history page with the username clearly visible
- To find the Transaction ID and date & time of the purchase, click on the relevant purchase in your list of purchases
- Take a screenshot of the Steam Wallet Receipt with the Account name clearly visible.