The Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team might need you to send a proof of purchase that shows the email address and gamertag used to purchase the game and marketplace purchases.
1. Find your order history*
- To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
- Select Order history to view your purchases.
2. Take a picture of your gamertag and email address
- Turn on your console
- Sign-in with your profile
- Go to Settings > Account
- Open "Sign-in, security & passkey"
Take a picture of the whole screen.
*If you want to see your orders from 3 or more months ago, you'll need to visit https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ instead, and follow the instructions from Microsoft Store - How to send a proof of purchase.