INSTALL THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PACK FOR APPS & WEBSITES
Before installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, install the US English Language Pack for Apps & Websites. To do so, click the links corresponding to your Windows version below, and follow the instructions:
INSTALL MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR
- Insert Disc 1 and proceed with the Disc installation.
- After reaching DVD 10, you will be prompted for an activation code.
- Redeem the one-time use code in the Microsoft Store app.
- Sign in with the Microsoft account (Xbox Live account) you want to associate with Microsoft Flight Simulator (See How to redeem your Microsoft Flight Simulator code?)
- Once redeemed, click on the Library icon
- Click on the filter "Games"
- In the list, select Microsoft Flight Simulator then click Install.
- Once the app is installed, click on Open to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Sign in with your Microsoft Account (Xbox Live account)
- Using the checkboxes, select the additional content you want to download and install (You can also choose to install your additional content later once the base sim is installed.)
- Click Update to start downloading the packages.
NOTE: To install the packages at the location of your choice, see All versions - Can I choose or change the installation path? (Install on the D: drive instead of the C: drive for instance)