If the download is stuck on a particular aircraft or activity package such as "asobo_aircraft_b787_10_0.1.42.fspatch" or "asobo_bushtrip_nevada0.1.35fspatch" please do the following.
- Close Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Go to the Community folder.
By default, this folder is installed at the following locations, depending on your platform:
Microsoft Store edition
C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community
Retail Disc Version
- Search any non-official content corresponding to the package that is stuck. For instance "b787" or "bushtrip"
- Delete the corresponding non-official content
- Reboot your computer
- Relaunch the download
If you cannot identify the package causing the issue:
- Temporarily rename the Community Folder into "Test Community"
- Copy-cut (CTRL+X) the Community Folder
- Paste (CTRL+V) the Community Folder on your desktop or a drive of your choice
- Relaunch the sim and try again.
Once the download is complete, restore the community folder by reverting the name back to "Community" or moving it back to its original location.