You may need to reset your cloud save to fix issues caused by corrupted saves or profiles.
Warning: Deleting the cloud save will wipe your logbook permanently. You will not lose the achievements already unlocked on this profile but progression towards achievements and the logbook information cannot be recovered.
XBOX SERIES X|S
- On Home, select My games and apps.
- Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
- In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
- You'll be prompted to confirm the deletion of this game save data
- Select "Delete Everywhere"
MICROSOFT STORE/PC WINDOWS 10
- Close Microsoft Flight Simulator
- In the Cortana search box, type "CMD" then select Open to open a Command Prompt
- In the window that appears, copy-paste the following command:
start shell:appsFolder\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App -DeleteCloudSaves
- then press Enter
- From your Steam Library, right-click on the Microsoft Flight Simulator icon
- Click on Properties
- Uncheck the "Keep Game saves in the cloud for Microsoft Flight Simulator" box
- Open (by default)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata
- Find the folder corresponding to your profile and delete the folder: Steam\userdata\usernumber)\1250410
- Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator
Follow the onboarding and launch a flight
If everything works, quit Microsoft Flight Simulator then you can re-enable Steam Cloud Sync.
If your platform is not listed here or if you need further assistance with your Cloud Saves, go to https://support.xbox.com and contact Xbox Support.