Keep only the controller, plugged into the Xbox.
- Unplug USB hubs
- Unplug additional peripherals
UNINSTALL PAID AND FREE CONTENT FROM THE MARKETPLACE
To eliminate the possibility that the issue is caused by a 3rd party content, uninstall all your free and paid marketplace purchases.
- Go to Profile > Content Manager
- First, select free content such as World & City updates and Garmin G1000 NXI then select the DLCs you purchased in the marketplace
- Click on Delete
- Confirm your choice by selecting Yes
DELETE THE ROLLING CACHE
- Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Go to Options > General
- Go to Data
- Scroll to the bottom and go to DeleteRolling Cache File. Click on Delete
- Confirm your choice by selecting OK