INSTALL THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PACK FOR APPS & WEBSITES
Before installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, install the US English Language Pack for Apps & Websites. To do so, click the links corresponding to your Windows version below, and follow the instructions:
INSTALL MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR
- Open Steam
- Go to "Library"
- Locate the game on the left-hand bar and press the "Install" button to install the launcher.
- Once the launcher is installed, click on Play.
- Sign in with the Microsoft Account/gamertag you want to associate with Microsoft flight Simulator.
- Using the checkboxes, select the additional content you want to download and install (You can also choose to install your additional content later once the base sim is installed.)
- Click Update to start downloading the packages.
NOTE: To install the packages at the location of your choice, see All versions - Can I choose or change the installation path? (Install on the D: drive instead of the C: drive for instance)